Welcome to the GATE class registration website
*Class enrollment begins January 18 at 9:00 am*
2022 Geography Enrichment is here! Students are welcome by invitation only.
We are excited to invite GATE students in grades 4-8 to participate in the WJUSD Geography Enrichment program. Geography classes are offered for four weeks, approximately two hours per week, at various sites. The program will culminate in a district wide Geography Bee on Wednesday, February 23 at Pioneer High School. Students may select to attend one class, at any site. Class enrollment is limited. Enrollment and placement will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes start the week of January 24-28 and go through the week of February 15-18, unless otherwise noted.
*No classes on Feb 14 and Feb 21*
Dates of program operation:
- Class A: Tuesday (ends 2/22) at 3:15 - 5:00 Site: Beamer - Music Room With: Mr. Smith
- Class B: Friday at 3:15 - 5:00 Site: Zamora - Music Room With: Mr. Smith
- Class C: Mon & Tuesday at 3:00 - 5:00 Site: Tafoya - Rm N2 With: Ms. Martinez
- Class D: Saturday (ends 2/19) at 10:45 - 12:15 Site: W. Prairie - Rm G3 With: Ms. Watkins
- Class E: Mondays & Tuesdays at 3:15 - 4:15 Site: Maxwell - Rm F1 With: Ms. Garcia
- Class F: Thursdays & Fridays at 3:15 - 4:15 Site: Maxwell - Rm F1 With: Ms. Garcia (Zoom makeup for both Ms. Garcia’s classes E & F on 2/17)
- Class G: Tuesday at 3:30 - 5:30 Site: Tafoya - D1 With: Mr. Duran
Note: If you have registered on this site previously, you DO NOT need to create a new profile, just log in.
REGISTRATION: In order to register your child, the student Network Login ID # is required. This is listed on your invitation letter. You will need to create a USER NAME. If you are registering multiple children, each child must have a unique USER NAME.
Once you have created a profile, an email will be sent to you with an activation link. You must click on this link to activate your profile. Once this is done, you may log in and enroll your child in classes online.
If you have any questions, please contact DeAnn Tenhunfeld at (530) 406-3252 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general help with registration, call Cindy Noriega at (530) 406-3169 or by email at email@example.com.